Elearning training 70-467: Designing Business Intelligence Solutions with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Online includes
- Exam Simulation
- Online Mentor
- Exam Quizzes
- Tips, Tricks and Links
- Optioneel: Virtual Labs
About this Course
This course teaches students how to design and implement a BI infrastructure. The course discusses design, installation. The course discusses design, installation, and maintenance of a BI platform.
This course maps to skills and knowledge measured by Microsoft Exam 70-467, and in conjunction with on-the-job experience, can help prepare you for the exam.
This course is intended for BI professionals such as BI Architects or database professionals who need to design BI solutions. BI Architects are responsible for the overall design of the BI infrastructure, including how it relates to other data systems in use. In addition, their responsibilities include Online Analytical Processing (OLAP) cube design and integration with Microsoft SharePoint or line-of-business applications.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
The Cert kit has it all: In-depth e-learning content, exam quizzes, practice test, tips and information on the exam,and even online coaching from certified professionals that know how to pass the exam. This comprehensive product saves time and money by enabling you to access all your learning tools…with one login!
- Plan the components of a BI solution.
- Plan a BI infrastructure.
- Design a data warehouse.
- Design an ETL solution.
- Plan analytical data models.
- Plan a BI delivery solution.
- Design a Reporting Services solution.
- Design an Excel reporting solution.
- Plan a SharePoint Server BI solution.
- Monitor and optimize a BI solution.
- Plan for BI operations.
– focused on the specific certification video
– an easy way to test your knowledge
– chat or mail with a technical specialist with the same certification
MeasureUp Exam Simulation
– so you can test your readiness for the exam
Tips & Tricks
– portal of notes, tips, articles, links to communities, etc