Elearning training 70-483: Programming in C# Online includes
- Exam Simulation
- Online Mentor
- Exam Quizzes
- Tips, Tricks and Links
- Optioneel: Virtual Labs
About this Course
This training course teaches developers the programming skills that are required for developers to create Windows applications using the C# language. During this course students review the basics of C# program structure, language syntax, and implementation details, and then consolidate their knowledge throughout the week as they build an application that incorporates several features of the .NET Framework 4.5.
The course introduces many of the techniques and technologies employed by modern desktop and enterprise applications, including:
Building new data types.
Programming the user interface.
Accessing a database.
Using remote data.
Performing operations asynchronously.
Integrating with unmanaged code.
Creating custom attributes.
Encrypting and decrypting data.
At the end of the course, students should leave the class with a solid knowledge of C# and how to use it to develop .NET Framework 4.5 applications.
This course uses Visual Studio 2012, running on Windows 8.
This course is not designed for students who are new to programming; it is targeted at professional developers with at least one month of experience programming in an object-oriented environment.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
The Cert kit has it all: In-depth e-learning content, exam quizzes, practice test, tips and information on the exam,and even online coaching from certified professionals that know how to pass the exam. This comprehensive product saves time and money by enabling you to access all your learning tools…with one login!
- Describe the core syntax and features of C#.
- Create and call methods, catch and handle exceptions, and describe the monitoring requirements of large-scale applications.
- Implement the basic structure and essential elements of a typical desktop application.
- Create classes, define and implement interfaces, and create and use generic collections.
- Use inheritance to create a class hierarchy, extend a .NET Framework class, and create generic classes and methods.
- Read and write data by using file input/output and streams, and serialize and deserialize data in different formats.
- Create and use an entity data model for accessing a database and use LINQ to query and update data.
- Use the types in the System.Net namespace and WCF Data Services to access and query remote data.
- Build a graphical user interface by using XAML.
- Improve the throughput and response time of applications by using tasks and asynchronous operations.
- Integrate unmanaged libraries and dynamic components into a C# application.
- Examine the metadata of types by using reflection, create and use custom attributes, generate code at runtime, and manage assembly versions.
- Encrypt and decrypt data by using symmetric and asymmetric encryption.
– focused on the specific certification video
– an easy way to test your knowledge
– chat or mail with a technical specialist with the same certification
MeasureUp Exam Simulation
– so you can test your readiness for the exam
Tips & Tricks
– portal of notes, tips, articles, links to communities, etc