Elearning training 70-484: Essentials of Developing Windows Store Apps Using C# Online includes
- Exam Simulation
- Online Mentor
- Exam Quizzes
- Tips, Tricks and Links
- Optioneel: Virtual Labs
About this Course
In this course students will learn essential programming skills and techniques that are required to develop Windows Store apps. This includes a combination of both design and development skills, as well as ensuring that students are comfortable using and making the most of the Microsoft Visual Studio and Expression Blend tools.
This course maps to the 70-484 exam.
This course is intended for professional developers who have 1 to 2 years of experience creating client applications and who are comfortable programming in C# and have done some XAML-based programming.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
The Cert kit has it all: In-depth e-learning content, exam quizzes, practice test, tips and information on the exam,and even online coaching from certified professionals that know how to pass the exam. This comprehensive product saves time and money by enabling you to access all your learning tools…with one login!
- Describe the Windows 8.1 platform and features, and explore the basics of a Windows app interface.
- Create the User Interface layout and structure by using XAML.
- Use data binding to present data in the UI.
- Implement the AppBar and layout controls.
- Handle files and streams.
- Respond to application lifecycle events using Process Lifetime Management and the PLM extensibility points provided by the Visual Studio 2013 templates.
- Use templates to create the UI.
- Handle navigation scenarios in a Windows Store app.
- Design and implement contracts such as Search, Share and Settings.
- Implement tiles and toast notifications in a Windows Store app.
- Respond to mouse, keyboard and touch events, including gestures.
- Deploy a Windows Store app to the Windows Store or an enterprise store.
– focused on the specific certification video
– an easy way to test your knowledge
– chat or mail with a technical specialist with the same certification
MeasureUp Exam Simulation
– so you can test your readiness for the exam
Tips & Tricks
– portal of notes, tips, articles, links to communities, etc