Online training 70-696: Administering System Center Configuration Manager and Intune includes
- Exam Simulation
- Online Mentor
- Exam Quizzes
- Tips, Tricks and Links
- Optioneel: Virtual Labs
About this Course
In this Course, you will learn day-to-day management tasks including how to manage software, client health, hardware and software inventory, applications, and integration with Microsoft Intune.
You also will learn how to optimize System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection, manage compliance, and create management queries and reports.
This course is intended for IT professionals who manage and maintain PCs, devices, and applications across midsized to large enterprise organizations.
A significant portion of this audience uses or intends to use System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager to manage and deploy PCs, devices, and applications.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
The Cert kit has it all: In-depth e-learning content, exam quizzes, practice test, tips and information on the exam,and even online coaching from certified professionals that know how to pass the exam. This comprehensive product saves time and money by enabling you to access all your learning tools…with one login!
- Deploy and manage virtual applications
- Deploy and manage desktop and mobile applications
- Plan and implement software updates
- Manage compliance and Endpoint Protection settings
- Manage Configuration Manager clients
- Manage inventory using Configuration Manager
- Provision and manage mobile devices
– focused on the specific certification video
– an easy way to test your knowledge
– chat or mail with a technical specialist with the same certification
MeasureUp Exam Simulation
– so you can test your readiness for the exam
Tips & Tricks
– portal of notes, tips, articles, links to communities, etc