Test Exam Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure AZ-203
The renewed MeasureUp AZ-203: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure practice test is designed to help candidates prepare for and pass the Microsoft AZ-203 exam.
Qualified candidates should be able to develop Azure Infrastructure as a Service and Azure Platform as a Service compute solutions. Candidates should also be able to develop for Azure storage and implement Azure security. The exam also measures the ability to monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize solutions and connect to and consume Azure services and third-party services.
This exam counts as credit toward the following certifications:
Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate
- 141 Questions
This test contains 141 questions and covers the following objectives:
- Develop Azure Infrastructure as a Service Compute Solutions - 11
- Develop Azure Platform as a Service Compute Solutions - 27
- Develop for Azure Storage - 28
- Implement Azure Security - 17
- Monitor, Troubleshoot, and Optimize Azure Solutions - 20
- Connect to and Consume Azure Services and Third-party Services - 38