Google Docs E-learning
In this online e-learning Google Docs course you get to know all the functionalities of Google Docs to be able to work independently with them. Explore the interface, navigate through documents, use keyboard shortcuts, customize interface elements, and work with add-ons.
Also learn how you can work in documents with Google Docs. Get started with creating, opening, modifying, saving and printing documents. Use templates and tools; and convert a document to a PDF or HTML page.
We also consider how to use spell check, automatic replacement and dictionary. Finally, you will learn how to use alignment, colors, fonts, styles, titles, columns, and bullets.
Other topics that this course covers are formatting documents, footnotes, page numbers, tables, diagrams, images and more.
You are familiar with the functionalities of Google Docs. You can work independently with Google Docs.
• Google Docs: Getting Started, Course: 24 Minutes
• Google Docs: Creating, Opening & Saving Documents, Course: 49 Minutes
• Google Docs: Editing Documents, Course: 53 Minutes
• Google Docs: Formatting Documents, Course: 57 Minutes
• Google Docs: Shaping & Formatting Documents, Course: 40 Minutes
• Google Docs: Using Table Tools, Course: 15 Minutes
• Google Docs: Creating Graphics & Diagrams, Course: 30 Minutes
• Google Docs: Illustrating Documents, Course: 42 Minutes
• Google Docs: Sharing & Collaboration Tools, Course: 48 Minutes