In this Python course / training you will learn the basics and philosophy of Python. In addition to the basics, this course also deals with the advanced techniques of Python. Think of developing different functions and classes and file handling. You will learn about 'comprehensions', a powerful, concise syntax for creating Iterable objects. The course also includes 'iteration', 'iterables' and exception handling.
Topics covered in this course include float data, tuple type, range function, REPL, docstrings, PEP 8, comprehension, iterable data type and much more.
After following this course you will be familiar with the basics as well as with the most advanced techniques of the Python programming language.
You are familiar with another random programming language.
• Python: The Basics (3 Hours, 28 Minutes)
• Python: Classes and Modules (2 Hours, 55 Minutes)
• Python: Iteration and Exceptions (3 Hours, 44 Minutes)
• Python: Web Application Development (2 Hours, 29 Minutes)
• Python: web2py and Test-driven Development (2 Hours, 19 Minutes)
• Python: Data Science Fundamentals (1 Hour, 42 Minutes)