MD-100 Elearning Course
The newest MD-100 Course now as MD-100 Elearning. Priced very favorably, including a test exam and learning when you want and as much as you want. Available 365 days after purchase.
The best way to learn if you cannot leave work for 5 consecutive days. OEM Offers the possibility to learn a day every month with the Open Enrollment MD-100 Course. This requires more from the planning, so inform in time.
With this MD-100 Elearning Course you are assured of the most efficient way of learning. All Elearning that OEM Office Elearning Menu offers is made by the best Microsoft Master Certified teachers.
"Follow this MD-100 Elearning course in combination with our MD-100 Open Enrollment course and you definitely have the best preparation for the exam. You prepare the test exam perfectly. Because you can practice 5 days of knowledge from a class for 365 days , the combination guarantees the best knowledge transfer. "
In this OEM CertKit, you will learn how to support the installation tasks associated with Windows 10 and develop skills that include learning how to install and customize Windows 10 operating systems. You will also learn about the new Windows servicing model and methods for keeping Windows up to date. Students will develop skills that include managing storage, files, drivers, and printers as well as how to configure network connectivity for Windows 10.
Learners should start this course already having the following skills:
• Basic understanding of computer networks and hardware concepts.
• Basic understanding of OS and Application concepts.
• Experience with using the Windows OS.
• Prepare and install Windows 10.
• Configure Updates for Windows.
• Perform post-installation configuration tasks.
• Configure devices and drivers for Windows.
• Configure storage for Windows.
• Configure network settings in Windows.
• Configure remote management of Windows.
• Configure and manage applications in Windows.
• Configure Internet Explorer.
• Describe the methods for securing Windows 10.
• Configure account access and authentication.
• Configure file and folder permissions.
• Create security policies.
Who should attend:
Candidates for this exam are IT professionals who perform installation, configuration, general local management and maintenance of Windows 10 core services. Candidates may also be familiar with enterprise scenarios and cloud-integrated services.
• E-learning courses:
o MD-100 - Windows 10: Active Directory Management
o MD-100 - Windows 10: Prepare for Deployment
o MD-100 - Windows 10: Deployment
o MD-100 - Windows 10: Perform Post-Installation Configuration
o MD-100 - Windows 10: Manage Devices & Data
o MD-100 - Windows 10: Policy-Based Management
o MD-100 - Windows 10: Configure Networking
o MD-100 - Windows 10: Configure Remote Connectivity
o MD-100 - Windows 10: Configure System & Data Recovery
o MD-100 - Windows 10: Manage Updates
o MD-100 - Windows 10: Monitor & Manage Windows
• MeasureUp Exam simulation
o 150+ questions
• Online Mentor
• Tips & Tricks