MD-101 Elearning Course
The newest MD-101 Course now as MD-101 Elearning. Priced very favorably, including a test exam and learning when you want and as much as you want. Available 365 days after purchase.
The best way to learn if you cannot leave work for 5 consecutive days. OEM Offers the possibility to learn a day every month with the Open Enrollment MD-100 Course. This requires more from the planning, so inform in time.
With this MD-101 Elearning Course you are assured of the most efficient way of learning. All Elearning that OEM Office Elearning Menu offers is made by the best Microsoft Master Certified teachers.
"Follow this MD-101 Elearning course in combination with our MD-101 Open Enrollment course and you definitely have the best preparation for the exam. You prepare the test exam perfectly. Because you can practice 5 days of knowledge from a class for 365 days , the combination guarantees the best knowledge transfer. "
CertKit: MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops
In this CertKit, you will learn to accomplish the following technical tasks: deploy and update operating systems; manage policies and profiles; manage and protect devices; and manage apps and data.
The Modern Desktop Administrator must be familiar with M365 workloads and must have strong skills and experience of deploying, configuring, and maintaining Windows 10 and non-Windows devices. The MDA role focuses on cloud services rather than on-premises management technologies.
• Develop an Operating System deployment and upgrade strategy
• Understand the different methods of deployment.
• Understand which scenarios on-premise and cloud-based solutions can be used for.
• Deploy and migrate desktops to Windows 10.
• Plan and configure Windows Update policies.
• Understand the benefits and methods of co-management strategies.
• Configuring Intune
• Enroll devices in Intune and configure device policies
• Manage user profiles and folder redirection
• Plan a mobile application management strategy
• Describe the benefits and capabilities of Azure AD.
• Manage users using Azure AD with Active Directory DS.
• Implement Windows Hello for Business.
• Configure conditional access rules based on compliance policies.
Who should attend:
The Modern Desktop Administrator deploys, configures, secures, manages, and monitors devices and client applications in an enterprise environment. Responsibilities include managing identity, access, policies, updates, and apps.
• E-learning courses:
o MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops: Dynamic Deployments
o MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops: Windows Autopilot
o MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops: Upgrading Devices
o MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops: Managing Updates
o MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops: Device Authentication
o MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops: Co-Management
o MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops: Conditional Access & Compliance
o MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops: Device Profiles
o MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops: User Profiles
o MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops: Intune Device Enrollment
o MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops: Monitoring Devices
o MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops: Deploy & Update Applications
o MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops: Mobile Application Management
• MeasureUp Exam simulation
o 150+ questions
• Online Mentor
• Tips & Tricks