PowerPoint 2016 Basic E-learning Online Course Training
• Certificate of participation when at least 70% of the course is successfully completed.
• 365 days access to E-learning platform to train at your own pace and order.
• A unique E-learning method in a virtual Microsoft Word environment.
• Interactive multimedia lessons. (video’s with spoken explanations and subtitles)
• Practical Assignments with real- time analysis of the actions and results.
• 24/7 accessible in an online environment. You can use any computer connected to the Internet.
• Results and progress reports.
• Can be integrated in LMS or ELO platform. (AICC, SCORM)
• Exam Preparation : Microsoft Office Specialist. ( MOS )
• Exam Preparation : European Computer Driving Licence. ( ECDL )
• Elearning course developed by professional teachers with over 27 years of experience.
• Published by a Microsoft Certified Gold Partner.
Content: PowerPoint 2016 Course E-learning Basics
Overview of the working environment
Opening a presentation
Moving between slides
You need to know: Selecting, copying, moving
Selecting and deleting slides
You need to know: Saving files
Saving a presentation
You need to know: Text made easy
Undoing and redoing an action
Copying and moving slides
Selecting and editing text
Playing the slide show
Page setCharacter format
Character size and spacing
Paragraph alignment and columns
Paragraph spacing and interline
Copying formatsup and orientation
Print preview and printing
Creating a new presentation
Themes and layouts
Selecting and deleting objects
Grid and guides
Copying and duplicating objects
Creating a text box or WordArt object
Formatting a text object
Copying an object’s formatting
Inserting a picture, saving a picture
Inserting a chart
Selecting and deleting chart items
Layout of chart item