Microsoft Project Training Project 2016 Basic Incompany
In-company training Project 2016 Basic
We offer you a complete solution for an In-company Project 2016 Basic training course. Our consultants are happy to help you map out your wishes and needs and our mission is to ensure that you get the most out of the training. That is why we also make tailor-made training courses that exactly match your wishes.
A Microsoft Partner for your In-company training
The Plan of Approach may look like this and we are happy to discuss it with you in order to arrive at a custom solution that is arranged from A to Z by means of the Splendid Learning Model.
Objectives of an In-company training are:
1. That the students, after following the In-company training, get a good idea of Microsoft Project 2016 Basic.
2. That the students, after following the In-company training, find their way in Microsoft Project 2016 Basic without any problems.
3. That the students are able to perform daily tasks using Microsoft Project 2016 Basic.
4. That the students are motivated to use Microsoft Project 2016 Basic more efficiently.
1. Zero measurement
In advance, we offer an free of charge telephone conversation with our Microsoft certified trainer (MCT) who is also a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Master to determine the level and discuss the objectives with expert advice.
2. In-company Training
The students receive a professional, theoretical / practical In-company training in Dutch or English or in Dutch with the English Office software (customization) (at your location). It is possible to supply your own practical material which can be discussed in the training.
Your organization invites the students themselves by e-mail.
We look at the target group and learning goals, and in consultation select the MOS Master teacher and appropriate teaching material (if desired).
Weekend or evening training sessions and rental of laptops are also possible.
3. Evaluation and completion
At the end of the Incompany training, an evaluation is made and a certificate of participation is received which is visible in the user profile of the student via our LMS system or App. With this App, all students of OEM Office E-Learning Menu in the LMS can edit the Profile and download and view certificates of participation.
4. Reference work
Our practical course books tell in detail about all the different functions of e.g. Microsoft Office. These course books are intended for anyone who wants to work faster and more efficiently and get the most out of Microsoft Office. The course books contain hundreds of pages. This includes practical assignments and all subjects.
In consultation, questions can be sent to the teacher by e-mail for 3 months regarding the content of the Incompany training.
Request in-company training
- Posted by: Maikel Vlietman on 12 April 2019Goed
- Posted by: Berrie Zwep on 11 April 2019Zeer nuttig geweest. Met de trucjes die geleerd zijn kon ik zo aan de gang om een beheersbare planning te maken.