Training VBA Introduction Incompany
The main objectives of these courses are:
1. That the students, after following the training, get a good view of VBA Introduction .
2. That the students, after following the training, find their way in VBA without any problems.
3. That the students are able to perform the daily tasks using VBA.
4. That the students are motivated to use VBA more efficiently.
The Action Plan can look like this
We would like to offer your organization a solution that is arranged from A to Z.
1. Zero measurement
Beforehand we offer a telephone call free of charge to our Microsoft certified trainer (MCT) who is also a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Master to determine the level, with expert advice.
2. In-company Training
The students receive a professional, theoretical / practical training in Dutch, English or in Dutch with the English Office software (custom) at your location. It is possible to provide your own practical material that can be discussed during the training. Your organization invites the students themselves (by e-mail).
We look at the target group and learning objectives, in consultation select the MOS Master teacher (s) and appropriate teaching material (if desired).
Weekend or evening training and rental of laptops is also possible.
3. Evaluation and completion
At the end of the Incompany training, an evaluation is carried out and a certificate of participation is visible in the user profile of the student via our LMS system or App. With this App all students of OEM Office Elearning Menu in the LMS can edit the Profile and download and view certificates of participation.
4. Private OEM Office Elearning Menu Facebook Group
Every student of OEM Office Elearning Menu gets access to The Facebook group. Intended to help, learn and inspire each other to work more efficiently. Each student can also download Quick Reference Cards QRCs in PDF format.
In consultation, questions can be asked by e-mail for 3 months regarding the content of the training.
Course content Introduction VBA
- Recording macros, Visual Basic Editor and UserForms, Auto syntax check
- Word completion, comment and help
Data types and variables
- Variables, different data types, variable declaration and variable range
- Arrays, constants and calculation operators
Conditions, loops, strings and dates
- Flow charts and PSDs
- Conditions and comparison operators
- The object hierarchy
- Give property a value
Detect and handle errors
- The VBA compiler
- Syntax errors, compile errors, execution errors and logic errors
- Protect VBA code with a password
- Digital signature and security applications
How fast is your application?
- Switch off screen movement
- Make worksheets invisible
- Calculation Mode
Request a quote through our contact form