Word 2016 E-learning Basics Online Course Training
• Certificate of participation when at least 70% of the course is successfully completed.
• 365 days access to E-learning platform to train at your own pace and order.
• A unique E-learning method in a virtual Microsoft Word environment.
• Interactive multimedia lessons. (video’s with spoken explanations and subtitles)
• Practical Assignments with real- time analysis of the actions and results.
• 24/7 accessible in an online environment. You can use any computer connected to the Internet.
• Results and progress reports.
• Can be integrated in LMS or ELO platform. (AICC, SCORM)
• Exam Preparation : Microsoft Office Specialist. ( MOS )
• Exam Preparation : European Computer Driving Licence. ( ECDL )
• Elearning course developed by professional teachers with over 27 years of experience.
• Published by a Microsoft Certified Gold Partner.
Content: Word 2016 Course E-learning Basics
You need to know: About your word processor
Opening a document
Overview of the environment
Moving around a document
Displaying the nonprinting characters
You need to know: Text made easy
You need to know: Selecting, copying, moving
Selecting and deleting text
Undoing, redoing, repeating an action
You need to know: Saving files
Saving a document
Creating a new document
You need to know: Formatting characters
Applying a quick style
Applying a theme
Character font and size
Borders and shading
You need to know: Headers and footers
Headers and footers
Setting a tab stop
Tab stop with a leader line
Managing tab stops
Numbered and bulleted lists
Customised bulleted list
Customised numbered list
Different levels in a list
Using Microsoft Word Help
Inserting a document/cover page/blank page
Nonbreaking space or hyphen
Inserting special characters
Character spacing and position
Checking spelling and grammar
Managing a custom dictionary
Search and translation functions
Views and windows