MS-201T02 Cursus Managing Messaging Security Hygiene and Compliance
In deze tweedaagse open inschrijving MS-201T02 cursus leert u van een gecertificeerde docent in het Nederlands. Het cursusmateriaal is in het Engels. U ontvangt altijd een uitnodiging voor de locatie waarop u zich inschrijft. Onze cursuslocaties zijn in Almere en Utrecht. Geheel verzorgd met een luxe lunch.
About this course Managing Messaging Security
In this course you will learn about the different messaging-related security and compliance service configurations and settings with Exchange Server and Exchange Online. You will begin by examining the fundamentals of message hygiene with Exchange Online Protection and Exchange Advanced Threat Protection, as well as connection and spam filtering with Exchange. You will then examine messaging compliance solutions, such as retention and data loss prevention policies, as well as audit log investigations and eDiscovery search mechanisms from the messaging compliance perspective. You will learn how to plan a proper deployment and how to perform the basic implementation process for each solution. You will conclude the course by examining how to manage permissions that are assigned to user and admin roles.
The Messaging Administrator deploys, configures, manages, and troubleshoots recipients, permissions, mail protection, mail flow, and public folders in both on-premises and cloud enterprise environments. Responsibilities include managing message hygiene, messaging infrastructure, and hybrid configuration and migration. The Messaging Administrator also implements and manages disaster recovery, high availability, and client access. To implement a secure hybrid topology that meets the business needs of a modern organization, the Messaging Administrator must collaborate with the Security Administrator and Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator. The Messaging Administrator should have a working knowledge of authentication types, licensing, and integration with Microsoft 365 applications.
At course completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Plan for Message Hygiene
- Manage Anti-Malware and Anti-Spam Policies
- Manage Advanced Threat Protection
- Plan for Messaging Compliance in the SCC
- Plan for Messaging Compliance in Exchange
- Manage Exchange Online Archiving and Auditing
- Manage Content Search
- Manage Admin Role-based Permissions
- Manage User Role-based Permissions
- Plan for Exchange Setup - RBAC and AD Split Permissions
Module 1: Managing Message Hygiene
- Planning for Message Hygiene
- Managing Anti-Malware and Anti-Spam Policies
- Managing Advanced Threat Protection
Module 2: Managing Compliance
- Messaging Compliance in the SCC
- Messaging Compliance in Exchange
- Managing Exchange Online Archiving and Auditing
- Managing Content Search
Module 3: Managing Role-Based Permissions
- Managing Admin Roles
- Managing User Roles
- Exchange Setup - RBAC and AD Split Permission
Module 4: Lab - Manage Message Hygiene
Lab : Manage Message Hygiene
- Exercise 1: Manage message hygiene in an on-premises solution
- Exercise 2: Manage message hygiene in a cloud solution
- Exercise 3: Manage message hygiene in a hybrid solution
Proficient understanding of DNS.
Basic understanding of messaging within Exchange Server or Exchange Online.
Basic understanding of Active Directory and domain controller infrastructure along with identity management.
Basic functional experience with Microsoft 365 services and directory synchronization.
At least 5 years of general IT experience.