MD-102 Microsoft Endpoint Administrator E-Learning Certified Teachers Exam Quizzes Online Mentor MeasureUp Mock Exam Live Labs Tips Tricks Certificate.Read more
- Buy 2 for €293,02 each and save 2%
- Buy 3 for €290,03 each and save 3%
- Buy 5 for €278,07 each and save 7%
- Buy 10 for €269,10 each and save 10%
- Buy 25 for €254,15 each and save 15%
- Buy 50 for €233,22 each and save 22%
- Buy 100 for €209,30 each and save 30%
- Buy 200 for €149,50 each and save 50%
- In stock
- Delivery time:
- Ordered before 5 p.m.! Start today.
- Award Winning E-learning
- Lowest price guarantee
- Personalized service by our expert team
- Pay safely online or by invoice
- Order and start within 24 hours
MD-102 Microsoft Endpoint Administrator Training - OEM Certkit
In this CertKit, students will learn to plan and execute an endpoint deployment strategy using contemporary deployment techniques and implementing update strategies. The course introduces essential elements of modern management, co-management approaches, and Microsoft Intune integration. It covers app deployment, management of browser-based applications, and key security concepts such as authentication, identities, access, and compliance policies. Technologies like Azure Active Directory, Azure Information Protection, and Microsoft Defender for Endpoint are explored to protect devices and data.
The Modern Desktop Administrator must be familiar with M365 workloads and must have strong skills and experience of deploying, configuring, and maintaining Windows 10 and later, and non-Windows devices.
Who should attend:
The Microsoft 365 Endpoint Administrator is responsible for deploying, configuring, securing, managing, and monitoring devices and client applications in a corporate setting. Their duties include managing identity, access, policies, updates, and apps. They work alongside the M365 Enterprise Administrator to develop and execute a device strategy that aligns with the requirements of a modern organization. Microsoft 365 Endpoint Administrators should be well-versed in M365 workloads and possess extensive skills and experience in deploying, configuring, and maintaining Windows 11 and later, as well as non-Windows devices. Their role emphasizes cloud services over on-premises management technologies.
- MD-102: Introduction to Windows Endpoint Administration
- MD-102: Selecting a Deployment Tool
- MD-102: Migrating Windows Clients
- MD-102: Implementing a Provisioning Strategy
- MD-102: Deploying Windows Clients Using Autopilot
- MD-102: Managing Images Using the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit
- MD-102: Configuring Remote Management for Windows Clients
- MD-102: Implementing Device Compliance Policies
- MD-102: Managing Identity and Access Control
- MD-102: Managing Identity Using Microsoft Entra ID
- MD-102: Configuring Device Enrollment Using Intune
- MD-102: Configuring Bulk & Automatic Enrollment for Devices
- MD-102: Managing the Device Lifecycle in Intune
- MD-102: Implementing Endpoint Security Baselines & Policies
- MD-102: Protecting Devices with Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
- MD-102: Managing Device Updates
- MD-102: Monitoring Devices with Intune & Azure Monitor
- MD-102: Managing Devices with Configuration Profiles
- MD-102: Managing Device Configuration Using Microsoft Intune
- MD-102: Deploying Apps Using Intune, Office Deployment, & Customization Tools
- MD-102: Implementing App Policies Using Intune and Group Policy
- MD-102: Implementing App Protection & App Configuration Policies
•MeasureUp Exam simulation
o 170+ questions
•Tips & Tricks
•Practice Labs (option)
o Welcome to the Microsoft Endpoint Administrator Practice lab. After completion of this title, you will have gained hands-on experience in managing, configuring and maintaining corporate environments using the Microsoft Intune Admin Center. By completing the modules, you will improve your practical skills in managing and monitoring devices remotely using Microsoft technologies, especially Microsoft Intune and Entra, formerly known as Azure Active Directory. These same modules will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the Microsoft Endpoint Administration certification exam (MD-102). This Practice Lab focuses on the practical aspects of the exam objectives to provide hands-on experience for preparation for the exam. No prior hands-on experience is required to use or complete this Practice Lab. However, we assume that you know how to use a computer and that you are familiar with basic networking technologies and operating system management.
|Qualifications of the Instructor
|Course Format and Length
|Teaching videos with subtitles, interactive elements and assignments and tests
|MeasureUp Examination simulation
|Online Virtuele labs
|Receive 12 months of access to virtual labs corresponding to traditional course configuration. Active for 365 days after activation, availability varies by Training
|Tips & Tricks
|Full training for the official Exam
|Access to Material
|Computer or mobile device, Stable internet connections Web browsersuch as Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Edge.
|Support or Assistance
|Helpdesk and online knowledge base 24/7
|Certificate of participation in PDF format
|Price and costs
|Course price at no extra cost
|Cancellation policy and money-back guarantee
|We assess this on a case-by-case basis
|Award Winning E-learning
|Provide a quiet learning environment, time and motivation, audio equipment such as headphones or speakers for audio, account information such as login details to access the e-learning platform.
There are no reviews written yet about this product.
OEM Office Elearning Menu Trots Genomineerd voor 'Beste Opleider van Nederland'
OEM Office Elearning Menu is vereerd met de nominatie voor 'Beste Opleider van Nederland' door Springest by STUDYTUBE, een blijk van erkenning voor onze excellente trainingen en toewijding aan kwaliteitsonderwijs. Dank aan alle cursisten.
There are no reviews written yet about this product.