Microsoft Course Excel 365 Expert Incompany Training Certified Instructors Zero-cost Customization Rental Laptops Reference Material Handouts Certificate of Attendance.Read more
- Microsoft Excel
- In stock
- Delivery time:
- Date / Dates and times in consultation
- Award Winning E-learning
- Lowest price guarantee
- Personalized service by our expert team
- Pay safely online or by invoice
- Order and start within 24 hours
Excel 365 Expert Incompany Training Course
For an Excel 365 Expert Course Incompany Training we offer a complete solution. Our in-company trainer will be happy to help you identify your needs and requirements and our mission is to ensure that you get as much out of the training as possible. This is why we also create customized training courses that fit your exact needs.
Incompany meaning is really nothing more than that a training is given at the location of your company. This way you, or your colleagues, do not have to leave the office to be trained by one of our certified trainers. This saves time and money. You can arrange an Incompany course quickly and easily via OEM Office Elearning Menu. You choose the Incompany course, indicate how many students you want, when you want the training on location and you will receive an appropriate quote within one working day.
Excel 365 Expert Incompany Training Course Objectives:
- That the students, after attending the Incompany course, will have a good understanding of Microsoft Excel 365.
- That the students, after following the Incompany course, find their way around Microsoft Excel 365 without any problems.
- That the course participants are able to perform daily tasks using Microsoft Excel 365.
- That the trainees are motivated to use Microsoft Excel 365 more efficiently.
Excel 365 Incompany course:
- Group of up to 12 people.
- Fixed contact person
- Different options:
- Day parts (afternoon, morning or full day).
- Divide groups
- Language: Dutch or English
- Online baseline: In advance we offer a free telephone consultation with our Microsoft certified
- trainer (MCT) who is also a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Master to determine level and discuss
- objectives with expert advice.
- Intake interview / consultation with instructor (customized)
- Instructors (in-company trainer) are scheduled based on industry experience
- Trainers (in-company trainer) are scheduled based on their affinity with the target group(s).
- MOS certified instructor gives the training
- Free course advice from the in-company trainer
- Training from practice, not from a standard course book
- Logical structure of the course material
- Practical exercises
- Free handouts
- Online evaluation
- Certificate of participation
- Course books (at additional cost)
- Laptop rental (at additional cost)
- Students can ask the instructor questions about the content of the Incompany training by e-mail during a period of 3 months.
What does an Incompany training cost?
The price for an Incompany course depends on your specific requirements. There is a standard fee for half a day, without course books or rental of laptops. This is for a group of up to 12 people. If you have specific requirements or would like additional additions to your Incompany training, we would be happy to prepare a no-obligation quote for you.
Why OEM Office Elearning Menu?
OEM is the only Incompany training course offered by certified instructors with all the necessary practical experience.
Prior to the training the instructor will contact you by telephone for an intake interview.
In this conversation, the following points are determined:
- Current knowledge and skills
- Practical application of the software application(s)
- Expectations about the training
- Objectives of the training
The outcome is a customized training content. This ensures that the training is tailored exactly to the needs of the users. The actual learning needs are addressed in the training and other non-less relevant issues do not receive attention.
We offer ample opportunities for online knowledge measurement prior to the In-company training. We call this a so-called baseline measurement. The results of this baseline measurement are always analyzed by a Microsoft Office certified instructor. This analysis results in a recommendation regarding the approach and content of the training and, if necessary, the composition of the group.
1 day, 6 hours of lessons. Training times from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm or otherwise as required.
Course content Excel 365 Expert Course
Introduction to Excel
- Starting, viewing and closing Excel
Creating, opening and saving a workbook
- Opening, closing and saving workbooks
- Working with files from older versions
Moving the cell pointer and entering data
- Entering text and numbers
Selecting, copying and moving cells
- The Office Clipboard
- Transpose data
- Select and rename worksheets, insert, move, copy, delete and hide
- Absolute and relative cell referencing
- The AutoSum button
- Inserting, deleting and editing rows and columns
- Format, insert, delete cells
Page layout and printing
- Customizing worksheets to fit pages
- Headers and footers
- Additional printing options
- Select and insert charts
- Moving, deleting and printing charts
Excel Incompany Training Request or would you like Incompany advice?
There are no reviews written yet about this product.
There are no reviews written yet about this product.
Microsoft Office SCORM e-Learning
Do you want to host Microsoft Office e-Learning SCORM in your organization's LMS? Please contact us.